Backs Omega-Plus-Oil was developed based on the latest scientific knowledge in the feeding of pigeons. It is a mixture from different oils and lecithin.
- slow down the inflammation
- support the functioning of the body
- stimulate the functioning and the development of the brains of our pigeons
- take care of soft and smooth feathers
- favour the functioning of hart and blood vessels
- have positive influence on the development of the young pigeons
- stimulate the fertility
- Soy oil,
- Linseed oil,
- Hempseed oil,
- Walnut oil,
- Cod liver oil,
- Propylene glycol
- It is appropriate to give Omega-Plus-Oil the hole year through 2 - 3 times a week.
- During the racing season it is recommended to administer it the last days before basketing.
- 5 ml for 20 pigeons once a day over the feed
|This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 28 March, 2017.